View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #114
Some Dude
what attitude problem???

Oddometer: 4,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemeat View Post
After going through my receipts, I went back to "CAPTAIN" Bobby's post (The authority on everything HP2 Enduro and Lord of BMW Motorrad retail sales) and realized "his doubled estimates" are way the hell off! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I estimate in 3 weeks you awsome supporters of my project will see the youtube video of it running.

Thanks again
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, have you actually ridden the bike yet let alone put 1000+ miles to let any underlying issue rear their ugly head? You've powder coated one HP2, i've rebuilt 3 personally and have had well over 20-30 apart in the shop, still want to think you've got it all figured out? Don't take it personal that I declined your offer, glad someone else earned your business. Just name your race venue or dyno if you want to compare manhood

The only way to have correct mileage and low fuel range work properly on the replacement tach is to buy brand new Hp2E or MM tach that's never been hooked up/installed and find a BMW master certified tech who know's how to force the mileage onto the new cluster if you're concerned with such trivial things, it's always going to have a rebuilt title status (at least through carfax) so maybe reflecting actual mileage is not really a concern.

I tend to plan for the worse and hope for the best, thus my estimates. But I still won't offer you whatever you have in it if it makes you feel any better.