View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #208
Rally Dreamer
drc42's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Oddometer: 1,840
Thanks for the links. I had always thought of dzus fasteners as the ones that needed a screwdriver to turn them, I see the ones with the little handle on them are called dzus as well. That southco site looks like it has a lot of good detail. I now see what I really want is the "bail handle dzus fastener".

With stuff like this I tend to usually know what I want, just don't know what to call it or where to get it. Google is no help if you don't know what it is called!
follow my journey: Dreaming of Dakar
drc42 is offline   Reply With Quote