View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #84
steve_k
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by racwld1 View Post
i hope nobody thinks that i have commited the cardinal sin but i wanted my gs a bit different than most, i have just about converted it to a super motard style bike, it actually turned out much better than i expected, i removed every un necessary bit of weight from it i could, changed the exhaust to a dual remus, k&n air filter, power commander mapping, front gearing to a 14 tooth, lowered it two inches, klr handlebars, road race tires, what a blast to ride, i am 63 years old and been riding and racing motorcycles since i was 5, this just may be the most fun motorbike i have ever had.i will post pictures when i can, i know that what i have done is far from what it was designed to do but i think it proves just how good these bikes are. i ride a lot late at night with a buddie of mine that is an x speedway racer and no doubt the fun police should arrest us every night we ride.

Dude.... Enough talk... Lets see some pictures!

Any figures on how much weight you shaved off? Are you running the stock wheels or did you have some new ones built up? Pics man, pics!

Still waiting for my bike to come in, should see in the next 1 to 2 weeks....
steve_k is offline   Reply With Quote