View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #130
ignatz72 OP
call me iggy

Oddometer: 626
For the LED bulbs mentioned in this thread, yes they are significantly brighter. For turn signals and stop bulb locations, this is a "Good Thing!"

Differing opinions will prevail on the INDICATOR bulbs for the dash - depending on which bulb will fit your application, there are some that are brighter than others. I prefer somewhat brighter idiot bulbs since I ride mostly during the day.

For many applications, there are usually a few different bulb options that have more or less LEDs in them, allowing you to choose a level of brightness. In other words a 45-LED bulb will be brighter than an 18-LED bulb. Same concept for the dash bulb replacements.

I don't know the details about the dash bulbs for a 95 RT, but if you can provide pictures and measurements I'd be happy to recommend some SBLED.com replacement ideas.

When I get home tonight I will post some 1156/1157 recommendations (or you can scan the prior posts in this thread).

I used the 45-LED 1156 bulbs and I love them... Brighter AND significantly less power draw.
ignatz72 is offline   Reply With Quote