View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #90
skidoomike
n00b

Oddometer: 4
Noob

Well i just signed the papers last night on a brand new 2010 G650GS in all black. I am coming off a GSxr 600 loved the bike but way too uncomfortable for long rides. I have always loved the look and practicality of the "enduro" so I took the plunge! I have 2 things that i dont really like in appearance that maybe you guys could help with..
1. the factory mirrors... would like the change out they look "old man" to me, I like the look of the 2012 mirrors but they are $250 for a pair from BMW,,,anyone know of a good aftermarket ones that angle a bit with a part # or link.
2. I would like the change the signal flasher covers from the ugly orange to the clear or WHITE colour that seem to appear now on the 2012.
3. Looking for a simple rear pannier 35l or so that will easily clip on to the back of the bike. I just want the case with a lock and thats it nothing with electronics or lights just something simple.

I am pumped to ride this bike didnt even test drive it as there is still snow on the ground here in Ottawa Ontario! I have read tons and tons of pages and looking forward to join team BMW.
Cheers
skidoomike is offline   Reply With Quote