View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #91
CHAOSHUMOUR
THE UNSANE

Oddometer: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidoomike View Post
Well i just signed the papers last night on a brand new 2010 G650GS in all black. I am coming off a GSxr 600 loved the bike but way too uncomfortable for long rides. I have always loved the look and practicality of the "enduro" so I took the plunge! I have 2 things that i dont really like in appearance that maybe you guys could help with..
1. the factory mirrors... would like the change out they look "old man" to me, I like the look of the 2012 mirrors but they are $250 for a pair from BMW,,,anyone know of a good aftermarket ones that angle a bit with a part # or link.
2. I would like the change the signal flasher covers from the ugly orange to the clear or WHITE colour that seem to appear now on the 2012.
3. Looking for a simple rear pannier 35l or so that will easily clip on to the back of the bike. I just want the case with a lock and thats it nothing with electronics or lights just something simple.

I am pumped to ride this bike didnt even test drive it as there is still snow on the ground here in Ottawa Ontario! I have read tons and tons of pages and looking forward to join team BMW.
Cheers
Hey Mike.

Mate looking at the 2012 mirrors, they appear similar to the TUONO mirrors. My shorter,more psycho half replaced the Mickey Mouse mirrors on her Buell to TUONO's and they are phenomenal.

We pick her G650GS up on saturday, so I will be able to complare the bikes side by side and let you know.

Here is a link for them: http://www.americansportbike.com/sho...how/16113.html (this is a BUELL site, but gives you an idea.)

CHAOS OUT!