View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #79
ride4321 OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guttooth71 View Post
I cant believe I just found this this thread, its great. I grew up few miles from Scranton, miles and miles of trails to ride in the Mountains in that area. You should look into it, West Mtn, Bald Mtn, Cambells ledge-Old Forge/Newton Mtn, Montage Mtn. I recognize some of the landscapes in the pictures posted. I currently live a few miles from the Delaware Water Gap on the PA side, and I believe from your one ride report you were on the Dirt road on the Jersey side, Old Mine road I think it is called.

Anyway the Pocono's/NEPA is like a mecca for motorcycle riders, countless interesting roads. Looking forward to some more reports. Btw do you like your Suzuki, how reliable has it been for you?

The Tooth
Yep, those pics were on the NJ side of the Delaware. Couldn't ride it all though as it was and probably still is washed out.
I'm loving the DR, it's been trouble free with the exception of regular maintenance. It's set up now for a 2 week trip this spring so I'll find out just how reliable it is then. I have complete confidence in the bike though and don't expect any issues.
I need to go find some of those trails in the Scranton area.

Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just God when he's drunk.
Tom Waits
ride4321 is online now   Reply With Quote