View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
JayhooRay OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Laugh Spring Break?

Quote:
Originally Posted by av_mech View Post
Awesome man. I rode that same way down from the North. There is nothing out there! I'll have to hit you up when I take my next trip to Redmond. It will be soon. Haven't seen Trevor since Christmas.

Goddamn I wanna get back to Burning Man. Effed up what they did with the tickets this year huh?
I haven't seen Trevor since this time last year! You should come down for spring break in the Crooked River Canyon. Who knows, it might suck as bad as last year!

The tickets...yeah...well...I'm not going to give away the end of the story yet... But I spent several days out with my friend Stutron trying to help him practice his hit on women techniques. We focused on the Europeans. Damn, they were everywhere... I don't know how BM Org would have known that the perfect storm was coming or how to handle it. It is definitely and unfolding drama still...not enough people in theme camps to get art in place, keep cars on the playa, run sound domes etc...and a shit load of first year burners...yikes.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, I'm trying to get my new to me Dakar up here in time for the spring break ride so...head on down!

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame. But I know. It's my own damn fault.

'06 Dakar
JayhooRay is offline   Reply With Quote