Thread: Rekluse EXP
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #50
Dagwood_55
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by sito View Post
Anyone installed this on there 950? I have been trying to get mine working and so far no luck? the instructions are not to good and now I have a slipping clutch and a slave that is leaking out of the adjustment screw. I followed the instructions to the tee but something is very wrong with this kit? I have a call into them but I have a feeling this thing may be going back!
Anyone know the difference between the EXP and the EXP Core? the web site has a picture of the core kit but it's different then the kit that I got? mine only came with a ring a couple of different springs and a new slave? the web site has a kit showing a new pressure plate metal plates and some kind of ring? when I called and asked they told me that is only for the 2012 bikes? I lost?
my bike is a 07 SE. I have this in my 530 and love it but I think it may be too soon for the big bikes? I have a call in to tech support and will see what happens?????

Man, even Martha, the lady that answers the phone and runs things at Black Dog Cycle installed hers in her bike, by herself.......