View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
Bump Stop
2 Wheeled Drifter

Oddometer: 5,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis power View Post
buried on cl was an ad "kawasaki s3, h2, h1- $3000.00". with, surprise! a phone#. had a face book link with pictures. out of the three i was only interested in the h2. left a message and surprise #2 the owner called me back. i meet up with him this morning at his warehouse where only the he had it stored. looked it over (yes the top end is partially apart but had the other cylinder and all three heads and hardware).
i asked him if he would consider selling only the h2. the seller mulled it over and said yes, for $1200.00. we settled on $800.00. loaded it up and headed over to his house to get the title. unfortunately the title had been filled out, dated and assigned to a new owner who never put the title in his name. hassle, but not unmanageable with some creative signatures and a official state affidavit. plus he busted another deuce because of it so i'm into the bike for $600.00.
yea its a bit of a mess. but it has the original air box, grab rail, chain oiler, good pipes with baffles intact, a tank that looks like its never had gas in it and, a dual disc front end which i hope is genuine period correct optional h2 parts.
and its a factory 75 purple h2!

you're pretty dumb to admit to that.