View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:15 PM   #15
canadius_maximus
Quaere verum - Seek truth

Oddometer: 406
Hello aimHi,

I'm quite impressed based on what I can see - looks sharp! On my DRZ, I have a fork-mounted fairing from Simpson Detour - and it's ok, but I'm looking to do an upgrade. I explored this way back here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...=522615&page=2, in post #25. For reference, my bike is in post #22.

So my questions to you are

1) Could this fairing be configured as a frame-mounted unit? As in the way the OTR product does in the link shown above (yellow DRZ)?

2) I'm assuming your price doesn't include the light kit? If that's the case, what unit did you use below, and what approx price should I budget for? Those look awesome - and I think a better option than OTR, and certainly better than my massive pair of conventional lights.

3) What is the weight with all lights, brackets, etc.? I weighed mine yesterday, and it weighed exactly 5lb. That's fairing (no lexan shield shown above, I've removed it) and lights.

4) Do you still have capacity for more - based on your answers to the above, I might spring for one - they're already in my colour? :)

Thanks

KTM 690 R Rally Raid Evo 1 Kit Build for Dummies
canadius_maximus is offline   Reply With Quote