View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
Buster714 OP
VP of crash testing

Oddometer: 620
Talking SoloMotoParts.com Master Thread

This thread will serve as a general information page for Solo Moto Parts. Feedback from customers is encouraged! Please direct specific questions or product inquiries to customer service so we can get you taken care of immediately: email customer service here.

Company Information

Name: Solo Moto Parts
Online Store: http://SoloMotoParts.com
Email Customer Service email customer service here
Call Customer Service Toll Free +1-877-819-3402
All major credit cards and Paypal are accepted. International orders are welcome.
We ship world-wide from our location in Fountain Valley, California, USA.
FREE SHIPPING in US48 and NO TAX outside CA. See website for details.

Social Media
We are very active on Facebook and Iím always posting new product and riding videos.

You Tube http://youtube.com/solomotoparts
Facebook http://facebook.com/solomotoparts
Twitter http://twitter.com/solomotoparts

About Us

Iíve been riding with our local ADVíers a while now so I figured it was time to post up a thread with all of our information and an official introduction. My name is Aram, but many call me by my nickname, Buster. My long time friend and riding buddy, Daniel, is the other owner here at Solo Moto Parts. We have a friendly staff of active riders and I do my best to make myself available to you guys for whatever you might need. Iím an ADV Rider junkie so Iím on here just about every day.

Daniel and I founded the store in 2004. We have a great selection of parts, gear and accessories with all the big brands you would expect to find at the larger stores along with many niche and boutique brands that are much harder to find. I am constantly acquiring new brands for our store, many of which come directly from this forum. Riding my F800GS has paved the way for developing our selection of ADV parts and gear. Iíve found that using the equipment myself is really the only option for someone that wants to be successful in a motorcycle segment that focuses on self-reliance and exploration. Iím out there catapulting my bike through mountains and deserts and even my daily commute, just like so many of you out there. I love to ride all sorts of motorcycles and I feel very lucky to do what I do.

SoloMotoParts.com is the culmination of all of our online experience that began in the late 1990ís when a 56k modem was our only portal to the online world. We were captivated by an ocean of information and the freedom that it offered to those who were willing to put forth the effort. Time went on and technology improved along with our experience and capabilities. Eventually our passion for motorcycles merged with our obsession with technology in 2004 when we rented a retail space and opened our first supplier accounts. We ran up credit cards and got as much money as we could from the bank, which wasnít very much. It took years of hard lessons and rough economic times to get where we are today, and this process left us humble and very thankful for the progress thatís been made and the potential that remains.

I grew up riding antiquated dirt bikes in jeans and old gear I would find in my dadís garage or my uncleís truck yard. I never owned a new bike or piece of equipment, and I didnít really care. My dad could fix anything, so we would rebuild engines and fabricate whatever we needed to ride the next weekend. My uncles, cousins, and their friends would all journey out to the desert to ride bikes and buggies, shoot guns and raise hell. THAT is what I knew about motorcycle riding: freedom, exploring beautiful open spaces and challenging our capabilities on our machines. This lifestyle was imprinted on my psyche at a very young age and is now something I wouldnít want to live without.

Life is for the living. Do what you love. Love what you do. This is part of our philosophy at Solo Moto Parts. Weíre not just a website, weíre a dream come true. We understand that real life happens regardless of policies or procedures. We understand that some people feel theyíre taking a risk when they order online, and weíll make every effort to change that notion. We understand that you donít want to be penalized for making changes to orders or returning things for whatever the reason. We understand that you want to hear back from us when you call or email. We shop online just as much as anyone else and we know what irks us when we deal with companies that just donít get it. When you know, you can act and actually make a difference which is exactly what weíre here to do. We know. We get it. Try us and see.

I look forward to meeting more of you FFís and getting you the parts and gear you need for your adventures. Thanks for reading.

Buster714 screwed with this post 05-11-2014 at 02:13 PM Reason: updates
Buster714 is offline   Reply With Quote