View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #21
PorLaTierra OP
Por La Tierra

Oddometer: 112
The West Coast, into Tijuana

Whew! I just got schooled in Mexican riding thanks Franco! Tijuana is badass and I'm glad Im out of there. So I bombed down the Beautiful Pacific Coast, let me catch you all up.

So March 5th showed up and it was raining. I decided to chill for an extra day, go to the doctor, get some sleep, make love to my girlfriend and eat food from my parents fridge, not bad living at home these last few days before leaving. Oh by the way, because somebody asked, I am 25 and I am doing one of my 'Mini Retirements' who knows what I will have when I am older.

The next day I woke up to blue skies and what!!?? In March?

Oh well, now or never I guess.

Off to a good start, the odometer at day 1:

Goodbye Bellingham,
Goodbye Snow,
Goodbye Girlfriend.

The ferry to Port Townsend, WA

Stayed in Portland, good beer coffee and huge bicycle lanes which is great, I'm a fan of anything on two wheels.

Stayed with good friends Aaron and Erika

mmmmm good coffee, can I live without it? We will see, I backpacked Central America when I was 21 and all I could find was Nescafe...

Hello Florence?

Ryan, hey thats me!

and I made it to the Ocean!

Highway 101

The Redwoods

In California the gas pumps are not circumcised so you have to fold back the foreskin and breath in the fumes to make sure you dont overfill

San Francisco

San Franciso at night

Does it get much better than this?

San Luis Obispo, I hiked up this cool hill to get a view of the city at night

L.A.

Hang on theres more, the tijuana riding was badass, hang on while I go eat a taco, next update coming soon, whoa! this RR business is a lot of work! Its fun though.

PorLaTierra screwed with this post 05-27-2013 at 03:14 AM
PorLaTierra is offline   Reply With Quote