View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
5punksdad OP
Tag-Master-Flash

Oddometer: 2,695
NW Virginia Tag-to-Eat Tag-o-Rama

This is a new tag-o-rama to help lift our sagging economy! Rules are the same as all other tag games, you have to ride to play. The boundaries are the same as the Northwestern VA Tag-o-rama for now, but loosly enforced.

In this game however, when you make the GRAB, you MUST make a purchase as well. Either food or drink or both. If you are pressed for time, grab a drink and split, but you might be missing whatever the tagger was trying to introduce you to! Tags can only be left at places of business that sell food and or drink. Once you grab our mascot, "Butch Rocco" (the crossdressing rubberized lesbian waterfowl) you should get a pic of he/she with your meal and post it. (EDIT......Butch is long gone....our newest mascot is a plastic Rhino. 11/1/13)

The focus here should be on placing tags at your favorite mom & pop style places. They can be restaurants, bars, road side stores, deli's........whatever. ....Fast food and franchise restaurants are not encouraged. Lets support our local merchants & restaurant owners before we are forced to eat at Wal-Mart!!!!

********clarification*************** you do NOT have to purchase or eat when you PLACE the tag. Only when you make a GRAB.

Oh ya.........and one other thing..........get a pic of the store hours for obvious reasons.

I placed the first tag today. But you have to wait until tomorrow to make the first grab. You can get pizza by the slice here!

Thanks to Clutchcargo55 for the mascot and Bwalsh for the helpful ideas.

see the shrubs....... "Butch Rocco" is in one.

hours

UPDATE 1-8-13 I am sad to say our first tag location........Mama Angelina's is OUT OF BUSINESS. Not because we didn't support it, just due to internal problems (from what I heard). Don't waste your time stopping there.

lets the games begin.

UPDATE>>>>>>>> Bwalsh created a map for this game per the request of inmates. The link is on PAGE 7 but I am attempting to link it here. RTE Tag-O-Rama map

5punksdad screwed with this post 11-01-2013 at 04:06 AM
5punksdad is offline   Reply With Quote