View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #29
johnyrrr OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 194
I finally got my bike delivered from Wolverine, FINALLY. I was supposed to get it the 16-19 I was told but it ended up coming yesterday. The excuse I got from the office lady was they got help up in Chicago for St Patricks Day(good one!) then they were supposed to deliver it on the 20th from 6-8 pm. No go again and I was called this time at 830 pm that they were still in Ohio. I was told I would have bike at 8ma the 21st then. I got an email this time that they were still in Ohio and bike couldnt be delivered at 8am on the 21st but 12-100pm instead. I got a call at 1130am they were infront of my house. I can only be grateful my job is close and very flexible due to all the delays and schedule changes BUT bike was finally delivered in the shape i purchased it in and for a reasonable price. I even got a followup call from the owner to explain that they specified tentive dates and times and that this happens, blah blah blah. I just erased message after hearing the excuses. Long as your flexable and patient Wolverine eventually got it done.
johnyrrr is offline   Reply With Quote