View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
perterra
-. --- .--. .

Oddometer: 7,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodandmotoroil View Post
that's what i hear.

man i've been stuck with two strokes all my life, only had on 4 stroke, a 96 honda shadow 1100, and it was nice.. but
it didn't feel like the bikes i was used to.. i'm used to the trottle being an on button. lol.

course my first bike was a twostroke.. though not a mean one.. a 45 harley 125cc hummer, it was heavy and slow and safe for a 12 year old. i still have her , she's in my living room in parts on my entertainment center, her frame is holding books and wine bottles and her wheels are bolted to my lay-z-boy so it rolls around. but i could have her running and back on the
road before tomarrow.

i think that little Rd350 will be good for me. and i can't pass it up at that price.

I started riding a 4 stroke mini bike in 69 and by 1972 I had graduated to a 2 stroke Bridgstone mountain 90, wasnt real fast, maybe run 53 or 54 mph, went to a Bridgestone 90 sport, worked my way up through a couple more Bridgestone 90's and a 100, then went to a Bridgestone dual twin 175, had either a 4 down rotary 4 sp transmission with neutral at the end or 5 speed. I rode a 350 Honda and thought, shit this things a dog. 2 strokes rule. I havent owned one since the late 70's, but I'd jump on a nice RD or just about any other mid size 2 stroke in a heartbeat.

IBA 22425

perterra screwed with this post 03-23-2012 at 03:08 PM
perterra is offline   Reply With Quote