View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #31
johnyrrr OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 182
Just got to be patient is all, there on thier own schedule it seams and its not the one they tell you about I have been riding my new 04 1150gsa and loving it. Goodluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqBiker View Post
Hm. Wolverine is dropping off in Michigan today, huh? Good for you johnyrrr, sucks for me. I too was given a similar delivery schedule from Wolverine...as of tomorrow, they will have missed both "estimated ranges" for delivery. I live in Tennessee...not really close to Michigan.

They picked my R1150GS up (from Northernstar in Seattle-area) on the 10th. It's the 22nd, and I still haven't even received the 24-hr-away-from-delivery call. Sounds like I may be waiting awhile. I know that I didn't sign-up for a FedEx or UPS but two weeks to get here seems excessive.

I opted to use these guys after receiving two uShip bids for $50-less that had delivery schedules that were sooner. I chose Wolverine because of some good feedback on ADV and because they were a moto-specific carrier. I will post my final opinion of Wolverine when they finally deliver mine so that anyone else relying on reviews can make up their own mind.

All for now.
johnyrrr is offline   Reply With Quote