View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #37
SquirrelyGrl OP
Squirrely Girl

Oddometer: 888
I had finally made it to Asheville just as the sky was looking dark and menacing I was seriously worried that I would get caught in the rain. I had given my buddies a call and they were having a late lunch at Tupelo downtown. I didn't have a GPS, my iPhone doesn't even have a data plan on it at all. So I just winged it heading towards downtown on I-26 and kept going straight and found the place.

Now, these friends are IMAO/Indie guys that no nothing about motorcycles, except one does ride a scooter. But if something broke down on my bike, all I have is a leatherman for a tool to figure something out. I was sooo incredibly worried about my bike leaking gas again.
They did offer me a free place to stay as well as tagging along as the DD for them, while they had flight after flight of beers from the breweries.
I had the pleasure of being chauffeured on the way to Mt Pisgah brewery, borrowing some cool clear scooter glasses.

Sooo many taps

Every glass is one that Mt Pisgah makes and I don't know much about beer. I can appreciate fine breweries and tasting very tho. They had several yummy ones. I tend to like the porters or stouts.

SquirrelyGrl screwed with this post 03-24-2012 at 01:59 PM
SquirrelyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote