View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
shari
Adventurer

Oddometer: 21
I'm taking a deep bow amigo!

thanks for the kind words Mr.Rabbit!!! We aim to please and make sure riders are well looked after by organizing food and beverages at their rental. There are several accomodation choices to accomodate different budgets too. We assist in route planning and secret spots to explore.

This central part of Baja is a great place to explore and you can stay in several places in the area. For example Les & Blanca have a B&B in nearbye La Bocana as well and there is Campo Rene by Abreojos, Gary & Terry (fellow canucks) have Ignacio Springs B&B in San Ignacio and many bike groups stay at Cowboy Hotel in Guerrero Negro as you can park your bike outside your room and it has good 24hr security too, wifi, great beds and a killer taco restaurant that serves BBQ chicken too. Those are just some of the options for accomodations around here.

I have offered to be a contact person for several bike groups and individual travellers...it's so nice to pull out a local phone number when things go wrong...or you just need some advice or help making reservations or current road information..so just private message me for my number if you are heading our way...or you can call my computer phone at 619-906-8438.

Oh yeah Muddy...I have been seriously eyeing a few bikes lately!!!