View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Gangplank OP
Advenchaintourer

Oddometer: 2,297
Elka Suspension Group Buy - Get Some!

I'm able to organize a group buy for Elka Shocks. I get "special pricing" right now so if anyone wants to order the pricing is pretty good.

For the F800GS This would be the Elka the Stage 4 (w/ preload, high & low-speed compression, rebound) + Remote Hydraulic Preload Adjuster. Retail is $1,245 (On the Elka website they have them on a spring sale price for $995")

Group Buy price is better than the special right now!
The "Stage 4" shock w/ 3-way adj. w/ remote preload adjuster is $850 + $30 shipping ground
+ paypal fees (3% I believe). Obviously if you have special shipping needs it may be more.
The Stage 4 shock w/out the preload [PM for price]

US shipping addresses only though.

Delivery is est. at 2-4 weeks + shipping time from the date of order.
All orders will get an order conf. # and and tracking number for your order.

Again, this is special "private group buy" pricing. Can be for any shock they sell as long as they make it for the model bike. Price applies to group buy. No guarantees how long they are on sale or when pricing will change.

Link to what they have for different bikes. It lists which bikes have the remote preload adjuster and which are avail. w/out it. There are some bikes not listed. Ask and I will check.
http://www.elkasuspension.com/downlo...Motorcycle.pdf

F650GS Dakar is part ELKA-40006 (only avail w/ remote preload adjuster)
F800GS is part ELKA-40010 (only avail w/ remote preload adjuster)
Other bikes like R1150GS/GS Adv., R1200GS/GS Adv, and many other makes and models are available.

Both include:
RDH - ride height adjsutment
PRE - threaded preload adjusetment ring
REB - rebound dampening
HSC - High-Speed compression
LSC - Low-Speed compression
HYD - Remote preload adjuster (note: w/out is less but not much less so just get it)

So... who's interested? :-D

Gangplank screwed with this post 11-26-2013 at 04:57 PM
Gangplank is offline   Reply With Quote