View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #146
benthic OP
glutton 4 punishment

Oddometer: 398
well team, I don't have a lot to report on the bike restoration front. It has been a busy few weeks! My wife and I did a bunch of work on our new house and then moved in this past Saturday. So my indirect airhead update is this:

my new 2 car garage! (a far cry from my old garage) Sadly, it is full of crap that needs to find a home INside the house - an ongoing project - but I have visions of grandeur that include a tool cabinet and HF bike lift/table:)

Also! I have garage lizards! some people have shop dogs, I have lizards. I love San Diego:)

I was bitten by an especially large one this afternoon. I named him Barry.

back to the bike briefly;) - I do have parts on order. the Beemershop is working on an order for me that includes a bunch of parts for the new front end and brakes, and I have some bar-end mirrors that should arrive tomorrow from Dime City Cycles. I hope to be able to get back to some serious wrenching in another few weeks (in between house projects).

Spencer
www.blindfishz.com
benthic is offline   Reply With Quote