View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #44
supervision
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 139
I have very few pictures of me racing, only a few, I have a hard time turning the computer, if you know what I mean. My Son has shown me a few times but later I can't repeat the same steps, so it goes nowhere. I have another story to tell, you might like. One of my friends I met thoughAHRMA used to be a team Yamaha mechanic, the other day I brought my little IT125 to ride as a pit bike at Holister ca race to spectate off of. He had never seen my IT125 before, and says the thing is so close to a ow27 hanha bike. He said at the end of the year they always turn the bikes to Yama but one year they buildt a spare bike out of parts, and left it with a large Yamaha dealer back east. They new they had to keep it hushed up, and be low key about it. So just a couple years ago he get a call from that dealer, and he says the Hana bike has a broke transmission and if he wants it, because he knows that he'd do the right thing with it. So he had to have a special gear made, and he restored the bike. He knew Bob was going to a some event in so. ca. and he waited though the autograph line to talk to bob. Bob say's, I seen you in the line, didn't think you'd want my autograph, what's up?? Bill took him around the corner, and say's look, your old bike !!!!
supervision is offline   Reply With Quote