View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 06:50 PM   #45
DirtMerchant
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,463

I submitted this picture in the Flugs GS's that suck thread over one month ago, right before Jim Rowley posted the chick in the G-string and I have yet to be judged. (For those of you who have not seen the little Lolita just go to page 96 of that thread) I am sure posting the same picture here will adversely effect the outcome and cause my bike to suck but there are nicer bikes that have been deemed suckola for lesser reasons.

So here she is, we had just ridden the Loop Road through the northern edge of Everglades NP with my buddy on his R12GS. The picture was taken in front of the old Monroe Station on the south side of the Tamiami Trail between Naples and Miami, I am sure most of you have seen it at least once in your lives unless you were looking on the north side of the road for alligators.

As you can see with your own eyes, the bike has the Vario side bags, Best Rest Skid Plate, Best Rest Splash Guard, BMW Head Guards, BMW Engine Guard, Touratech Hard Steering Parts, Touratech Cockpit Cover with Power outlet, Touratech Headlight Guard and lastly, a BRAKE! LED Taillight. Oh, and the green wire lizard on the mirror to remind me of my 3 year old son (causes me think before doing really stupid stuff..) I have since removed the license plate bracket and lugage rack deally. I am planning on doing a GPS, some PIAA lights on a Terranova bar and maybe even pinstripes on the beak.......

DirtMerchant is offline   Reply With Quote