View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #38
HogWild
Scott Whitney

Oddometer: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadon View Post
HogWild- Have you got any plans to enter a multi-day stage rally again?
I'm sure your Harley needs a good blast, and we need another fantastic story!
I'd race Dakar again if I could afford it. It probably won't happen, but I'm always open to a new opportunity! The last race I did was the 2010 NORRA Mexican 1000 Rally (photo). I keep my eyes open for other interesting events, but it takes something out of the ordinary to get me to race.

These days my moto priority is my Grand Rally project. I'm also taking a major roll in preparing the roadbooks for the Mexican 1000 Rally. And I will be supplying roadbooks for the Jimmy Lewis rally training, and continue to supply roadbooks for other private rally navigation practice outings (i.e. Cody, Campbell, McMillin, Neduro, BC, ...).

The latest, and possibly most exciting development is that I just began work on creating an all new motos only multi-day stage rally RACE which will focus on extremely challenging roadbook navigation and challenging desert terrain.

Unfortunately none of these activities currently involve the hog. But they all involve helping prepare others for Dakar and other big rallies!