View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #6
Gangplank OP
Advenchaintourer

Oddometer: 2,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyPants View Post
I have interest.

Are you not interested in the front (edit:never mind I just saw the chart does not show a solution for the front for the 800 )? I haven't heard anything about these. Anyone have links to more info? I want to completely redo my suspension.

Also I am not really sure I need the remote preload adjuster...does it have to include that for the deal?

One last annoying question; this is what we are talking about correct? http://www.elkasuspension.com/?q=node/45
No front available for our bikes unless you do the shiver fork conversion like I did or get another aftermarket solution. I'm not sure if they make the shim stacks to replace the shiver compression stacks like I have but I'll have to check that out.

I am waiting on info re: teh remote preload adjuster and whether the shock comes in a model without it for the F800GS. I think it may be needed since we already have a preload adjuster on the bike now. Will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoRider View Post
Unless timing changes, I am interested, but funds are allocated to moving, and I'd rather sort out the front first. FWIW you can pencil me in for the next group by (maybe).
Will pencil you in as an I am very interested maybe.