View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 05:02 AM   #6
novaboy OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 486
Thanks for the replies, I appreciate the help, and it's good to see others here with a life long mid-life crisis too. LOL

I'm still debating on whether to go out and pick up something new or get a good used bike. KDX's are as rare as hen's teeth around here, there are a couple of 2007 CRF250X's for sale that I've had my eye on. I'm aware of the valve issues with them, however I heard it didn't effect later '05 and up models. I'm also thinking of waiting until the fall and picking up a Husky TXC250 or 310.

My budget right now would be $4500. I also need boots, pants and some protective gear, plus a hitch carrier to haul the bike around.

I'll let you know how I make out and what I'm gonna do. Plus I still have to run this by the Minister of the Opposition, she wants a new front door, which is the price of a new bike. This after I forked out a pile of dough for a new dishwasher and new king sized bed, plus all the bedding for it. I've got 3 women in the house, so I'm solo with no backup. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/user/fundypaddlesurf/videos
novaboy is offline   Reply With Quote