View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #24
Super Suz
N00b with B00b

Oddometer: 1,556
Thanks for a great time, everyone.

Great pics and stories! Some of the adventures that happened at DV had a price to pay. Hopefully they are all recoverable. The one story about the dog named Joe that was in the tent, that's a sad story but with an ending that turned out ok. I tell you what. It was so good to see Cathy Sopascat and friends having a blast laughing their heads off on Sat night. It was so nice to see the regulars having fun together. Many ADV people have been hanging out together for years now and those folks seemed to have no problem with inviting the n00bs to have fun with them both at camp and on the trail. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I'll have some videos soon. Rode through the wind and rain and cold on Sunday. But it was all well worth it!
Member of the Oakland Motorcycle Club. In town? Come visit us on a Weds night. We love show and tells! Want to speak about your trip or motorcycle topics in the Bay Area of Northern California? We have a club hall. IM me. If you give us enough notice and if we like your topic, you can come and speak. We have room for others to come and listen too.

Super Suz screwed with this post 04-02-2012 at 03:13 PM
Super Suz is offline   Reply With Quote