View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
amanlikemike OP
Recoverin speedfreak

Oddometer: 923
Kriega USA Luggage Q&A

Greetings Inmates!

The ADVRider forums have been a massive inspiration and invaluable knowledge base for me personally and also to the Kriega lads back in the UK. So, after recently becoming Kriega's US representative, I thought it'd be good to contribute something which could help others with the important decision of which cargo carrying gear to go for.

With this in mind, I figured it'd make sense to start a thread about each of our main product lines: backpacks, bike packs, pannier systems and accessories. The idea being that, hopefully, together we can create a resource center, wherein the answer to pretty much every conceivable question about Kriega kit can be found. Building a library of Inmates' Kriega set-ups and travels with the gear, would be cool too...

To kick off things off, I've posted up pages from the current catalog. Hi-rez versions can be viewed in the KriegaUSA galleries over at SmugMug, and - while stocks last - hard copies of the catalog are available free of charge via www.kriega.us and at Authorized Kriega Dealers.

Feel free to post up any questions, feedback or requests and I'll do everything I can to help find the right gear for your ride.

And just PM me for a your ADVRider free shipping code.

Cheers,

Michael

BritKit LLC
US Distributor of Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
www.kriega.us / Facebook / vendors thread

amanlikemike screwed with this post 07-10-2012 at 11:11 AM
amanlikemike is offline   Reply With Quote