View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #39
Mikey113
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 107
Talking

Thanks Jack. I am glad you were able to document "The Steel Pass Seven." Super group of guys. That was a great ride. I appreciate you and Steve keeping up with me

The Steel ride was challenging and got me ready for Goler / Mengal on Saturday. Randall (r3r3r) was equally a good ride leader. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. Back in camp Josh and Keith were good company and guys I'd like to ride with in the future. Everyone I spoke with was cool - there just wasn't enough time get to know ya-all.

And then there is James. My road dog. 16 hours in a truck with him and I can't say a bad thing about him. What a relief. A rainy Tuesday night aligned the stars (or clouds) to make me decide to trailer rather than truck. The broken KTM brought three strangers, including Special Agent Nancy, together for a ride back to the bay area. Good times, no MFA's in this crowd.

Joel, Jimmy, Jim volunteers - THANK YOU!

Quick stats: truck miles - 1415, bike miles - 544, laughs - too many to count, beers - just enough, wind - FYYFW

Hope to see you all soon!

Owyhee Ride Report click

Mikey113 screwed with this post 04-02-2012 at 11:37 PM Reason: Secret Agent Nancy
Mikey113 is offline   Reply With Quote