View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #2600
Randy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,315
Ok, so I did 549 miles today, including GA 60, US129, the Cherohala Skyway, The Dragon at Deal's gap, then back down the GA part of US129... all I can say is AWESOME!!!! This on top of around 300 or so last Sunday. This bike has NEVER ran as good as it has since installing this gadget. One of the best upgrades I've made to this bike. I just wish it had been available years ago. If anyone is still sittin' on the fence, I'd say that you won't regret spendin'; such a paltry sum for the benefits to be had.

Ok, ok, so it still isn't very scientific... and no, I still haven't disconnected the device and ridden with and without back to back, (thought about it several times today but was having too much damn fun to bother) but I KNOW how this bike's always run and this IS better!
"some might call it a 'midlife crisis', I prefer to call it a renaissance of thought and action"... "Life is too short to do anything other than that about which you are absolutely passionate."..."Adventure is a frame of mind, set upon by action, not defined by equipment."..."It all boils down to your ability to say "SCREW IT" and really mean it"....Randy