View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #101
oz97tj
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCBR View Post
Hello,

Placed an order today. I was dealing with a salesperson who was admittedly "new" at her job.

Mentioned ADV and Chris and got charged the $1280 (Super Tenere Odyssey 2) that I would assume everybody gets. So not sure if there is an inmate discount or not.

Also made a request to see if one could order the Odyssey 2 brackets sans the "1200" cutout. Was told No but that would be a nice option for people in the future.

Looking forward to getting the system.

Thanks,
Andy
I ordered last week and I'm pretty sure I dealt with the same girl. She was very nice and tried to be helpful, but clearly was a bit clueless about details of the product. I can't say I'm upset with her, but was a bit frustrated to say the least.

Mr. Jesse, please do a bit of training with your employees so they have answers to basic questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Luggage View Post
Malloy- Thanks for the vid. The only ADV special right now is free shipping in the 48 States. You have to say at the time you place the order "Because Chris Said". If you do not you will be charged shipping.
I wish I would have known that. Would have been nice to save $50. Oh well. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow so hopefully the bags are as awesome as everyone says they are.
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote