Other upgrades that I'd like to do
1. Some new rear shocks are high on the priority list right now
2. I should probably upgrade the front shocks (internals) as well.
3. I want to change to a smaller battery, and move into old airbox space. Along with changing the rear fender to a hugger mounted on the swingarm, this should create a nice empty space under the seat.
4. I'm thinking of making a rear cowl cover whenever this whole thing gets a new coat of paint just to break up all the black in the back.
5. I don't find the stock pegs and clip-ons that uncomfortable, but will eventually install some rearsets
6. Acewell instrument cluster
7. cut down the steering damper control knob to something that is flush or close to the top triple tree (plate)
8. This sounds crazy, but at some point I think I may try to do a rewire on the whole bike. Move all the wiring out of the headlamp, and maybe take a shot at crafting something a little less traditional upfront.