View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #331
drc42
Rally Dreamer

Oddometer: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilo View Post
I'm trying to find a good source for waterproof electrical connectors. I saw Hogwild's post about they screw type connectors, but I'm looking for the waterproof push type. I know there are supply houses, but I don't know the terms and was hoping someone had done the research already. Two questions:

1) Does anyone know where I can source the power plugs on the F2R? I found a Chinese importer that has them, but I need to buy them in QTYs of 500! The same connector that is pictured on RMS site on the F2R

2) I'd like to buy a kit of parts for 2, 3 and 4 pin connectors like these listed on Amazon. I'm sure there is a supplier that has them in small qty cheaper than buying them one at a time on Amazon or some auto supply shop. Where do people buy these? I'd like about 30 connectors or so.

I bought of those some a while back from summit racing. Search for "weatherpack" on summitracing.com

Someone recently pointed me to this site which looks promising for stuff like this: http://www.easternbeaver.com/

When I heard the name I was concerned about clicking on it at work don't worry, not that kind of beaver.