View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #34
G.Man
Adventurer

Oddometer: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyUCLEAR View Post
Hey BlueLgthning,

Its been a couple months but I'm still following this thread. Without going into too much detail, the WT300 turns non-Bluetooth devices into Bluetooth devices. For example, you can connect the WT300 to a Motorola or Uniden walkie talkie and pair it to a Bluetooth headset for long distance group communications.

For more information about the WT300 check out our product page at:

http://www.uclear-digital.com/WT300PTT.html

You can PM me with more specific questions.

Andy
Andy,

I've recently purchased the HBC100. I like it because it's has a boomless mic, and therefore fits well with the Nolan N104 that i have. Audio quality with phone calls is good for the most part, but i encountered lots of weird static noise in intercom mode. This happened even whilst in a quiet room (i was doing that to test the system). On the road it was much worse, the noise cancelling didn't seem to work. I've just sent the units back for repair/exchange and i hope this gets sorted out.

Anyway, on to my actual question, since i have a pair of HBC100s, i would like to get the WT300, but i don't know much about it yet.

When will the WT300 be available? If you can, please share how it compares with the SENA SR10? From the reviews it seems like a good product. However i would rather buy the WT300 if possible.
G.Man is offline   Reply With Quote