View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 07:22 AM   #2652
Wallowa
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,205
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial9xs View Post
Only thing additional that would be nice to see is the "final location." Are zip ties required, etc.?
Poolside will most probably show the final location and zip ties...a hint..I put controller above the battery so only the seat needs to be removed to change settings and it is completely protected there..

Also note the vapor canister was removed from my bike about 3 months after I bought the bike....the valve for that was retained. It is removed in the photos posted; it was slipped back on [rubber mounting block] to the bracket where it was mounted [see bracket in photo just below IAT sensor]...IICE Air wires were placed behind it and as stated controller zip tied to metal bracket above battery...pics will show this.

Plastic ziplock bag you see has my disconnected Booster Plug wires taped up inside.

Ps...Poolside did one hell of a good job adding graphics and enhancing the photos

Wallowa screwed with this post 04-18-2012 at 11:35 AM