View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
kaia
team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer: 1,957
Finn - here's Renazco's post that you were looking for in the other thread about packing the back end of the FE570 with the Wolfman Rollie Bags:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renazco View Post
Been using the Wolfman Rolie, waterproof and versatile.
I can use all three bags at once or any combination, most of the time I just carry one on the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renazco View Post
Yes that's correct, two smalls and one medium up top.

With this system I can go a few days but I pack light, picture shows bags at 80% capacity.

I offer both the Wolfman and Giant Loop systems, comparatively this set-up allows more carrying capacity then the Mojave bag.

Both have pros and cons, The Giant Loop is a one piece throw over the bike system, simple strap down, excellent build quality and ease of use.

Has a small top bag (good enough for first aid or some tools) Not waterproof and the bag sits closer to your legs if you stand a lot and move around.

The Wolfman allows you to use any combination of bags depending on your ride. It's waterproof, excellent build quality, allows you the ability to compartmentalize and sits far bag enough that allows you to not be hindered by the bags if you stand and move around a lot.

The buckle strap down system is not for the impatient.