View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 11:40 PM   #98
Pyndon OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,420
As I sit here in my hotel (away on business) I stress about all the things I need to do, the people I need to contact and the dots I need to join up......nothing to do with my work, all to do with Dakar and the year ahead.

Then I just reflected on all the things that have happened since I last logged on and realised this is due a huge update. Loved reading through all the comments, great to be getting so many people on board. I promise you will not be disappointed with what you get in return as a supporter, this is not just about Dakar, there will be lots of reallt cool stuff in the run up too.

I just sent the equivalent of a years worth of mortgage payment off, not for the Dakar but for the FIM World Cross Country round of Sardegna (Sardinia), all part of the Dakar preparations. If anything will get my road book skills challenged and more importantly, improved, this will.

This coming week I will update on all the decisions, progress and actions that have been happening of late so keep yours eyes on it.

For now, have a great weekend, I'll report back when i get a bit more time in the week. Currently it feels like 40% work, 50% Dakar / Racing and 20% sleep. I know that adds up to 110% but seriously, that's what it feels like I am putting in right now. This IS going to work!

Pyn
My Dakar Rally Experience
My KTM 950 Story
Pyndon is offline   Reply With Quote