View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:12 PM   #1275
Wlfman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,286
Anyone interested in a medium to fast paced street ride with aprox 340 miles of twisties to include: A short section of the BRP, Peak Valley, part of Roan Valley, parts of Rough Ridge, The Snake (Hwy 421), and Watauga Point. I'll be doing this loop on Fri leaving at 830am (no idea where lunch will be at this time). I will be riding a Yamaha FZ1 so this is a 100% street Ride.

2-up riders are welcome
Any bike is welcome (keeping in mind there wont be any off-road sections)

I don't do the relay thing as others posted about. As this is a street ride with fewer turns I will stop at each turn to wait on all riders.

PLEASE ride your ride at YOUR pace. -- If the rider behind you is faster please let them around by moving over and motioning them around when possible. If the rider in front is slower than you please don't buzz them, wait until it's a legal passing zone to pass or until the other rider moves over and motions you around.

Gas stops will be determined by the bike with the least range.

Any other questions or concerns please feel free to PM me.

Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people who are doing it."
"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and JUST BE HAPPY."

Wlfman screwed with this post 05-08-2012 at 11:23 AM
Wlfman is offline   Reply With Quote