Old 05-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #26
jonz
Miles are my mantra

Oddometer: 2,151
Javier, I'm interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailtrick View Post
Im finishing the details for this .
I plan on taking a group o riders ,ride and see the race every other day , have a chase truck so the ridding be with a unloaded bike tru very remote places special in argentina were we will see the race pass by in their way to tucuman and we going to staty @12k feet ridding for 2 days and waith for the race pass by somewere in the chilean side pass paso san francisco .
working on the cost and see how many bikes i can arrenge for rent .
we will also ship customers bikes from los angeles to lima and back from santiago to los angeles .
The goal is have 2 trucks
1 service truck working for 3 racers and the other truck follow the tour ,that way we will also have bibobac acces few times during the race .
I be down in peru/argentina and chile for 2 weeks at the end o the month getting all the details work out
The lodging be camping and staing in locals homes every 2 o 3 days for a nice bed/shower/laundry
after the rally finish we plan in ride 10 to 12 days in the lake district tru some old remote rds and 2 tracks .
I retire in November and to kick off my retirement, I am looking into shipping the 950SE down, watching some of the Dakar, riding down to Ushuaia, and then riding north to home. Sounds like my plans may mesh well with Javier's. I'm all ears . er, ah, eyes anyway until I talk with Javier. Please keep me in the loop.
Honda ST1300 ABS (newest addition to the stable)
STOC #326 IBA #217
jonz is offline   Reply With Quote