I finally bit the bullet and did the rebuild on both TBs. I was nervous because I had the throttle body pulleys with the shafts pressed into them. When I compared the ends of the shafts supplied by Dan I noticed that they were significantly smaller. I shouldn't have worried though because his fit perfectly.
I also used a 4" C Clamp to press the new bushings in. I felt I had more control than using the hammer method.
One word of caution.... I thought I had the butterfly valve in the TPS side TB centered because it open and shut with ease. Once I put the TPS on the TB the butterfly valve no longer would shut. I had to re-center the butterfly valve with the TPS mounted to the TB in order to get the correct orientation.
I now have two good as new TBs and for the first time in 40K miles I was able to have them synced at both idle and at 3500 RPM with ease. A big thank you Dan for coming up with this kit. Here are a few clarification pictures that I took that might help others out.
TB with a pressed in shaft
How to remove the Aluminum Cap
Using a C Clamp to press in the bushing