View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #212
benthic OP
glutton 4 punishment

Oddometer: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLO LOBO View Post
Why not drill or drill/tap the TT top brace to work with the stock instruments?
True, I could do that. I've decided to go with the regular TT /7 brace for the versatility it will offer with all the holes ready to go. means I don't have to decide everything right away:) I just have to paypal over some money and should be good to go:)

In other news, not much progress on the bike on my end aside from paying for parts. My transmission was all done back on the 28th, but i didn't want to dive back into the bike until the rest of the parts i've been ordering showed up, and now they have:) I believe I have everything i need to put my tranny back in and do the RMS and oil pump cover. along with that I have new tires (dunlop K70s) and tubes waiting for me, and that whole new front end. I also picked up wheel bearings and swing arm bearings to do... tons o' stuff. I had hoped to get started this weekend after Stoner's tech day, but I ended up doing yard work and building an anti-rabbit fence for my wife's tomattillos. Oh well.

A few pics from Stoner's:

www.blindfishz.com
benthic is offline   Reply With Quote