View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #119
Pyndon OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,410
Update way overdue!

So, what's been going on?

Well, I have been trying to get the web-site populated and up on the web and get my bike ready for Sardinia while at the same time preparing for three upcoming Enduro's in a row (more than anticipated) and having a full-time job. That said, nobody said it was going to be a walk in the park!

Nonetheless, the web-site is up and running now and I ask you to join me and my Blue Print for the Dakar Rally 2013! Here it is www.lyndonposkittracing.com

The support packages are 90% decided upon and will all be revealed in the coming week or so. I think my supporters will like what's in them, I've been working hard to get a good spread of product that suits anybody whether your a biker or not. If you want cool swag, keep your eye on my web-site.

Have a look around the web-site, make suggestions, add to your favourites etc. I have a ton of stuff still to go on the site, not to mention the support packages. I have blogs to catch up on but will get there.

Dakar dossier is done, entry is prepared, details of which will be revealed shortly through my Blog. Another big check needs writing now This just makes me realise how quickly I need to get the support packages going

You can follow me on Facebook (Lyndon Poskitt Racing) and Twitter (Lyndon Poskitt) although at the moment my time is fully populated with work and web-site, I'll catch up with those soon enough or maybe even get them automated / linked to my blog?

Right now, I'm on the Dyno with the Rally bike again on Friday to get a range of settings sorted for the year so I'm sorting jets, needles and diaphragms for the occasion. Racing North of England Enduro Championship round 1 this weekend so looking forward to that.

Enjoy and please keep your eyes peeled for swag. I promise not to leave it this long next time.
My Dakar Rally Experience
My KTM 950 Story
Pyndon is offline   Reply With Quote