View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #218
kenny61 OP
Crazy Idiot

Oddometer: 22,724
From NEDIRTBIKES

Quote:
I wasn't around in the 90's, but I've been riding the course and marking some of the new sections. We are putting in the work to make the trail this year C rider friendly, and just plain fun for the A/B riders. There are a few spots we can't take out, due to the layout of the property, and yes, there are rocks, and a few whoops, but we have added a completely new singletrack section in the beginning that is awesome, and have routed around most of the chewed up stuff that everyone hates. Many club members, novice riders, I might add, have said there is nothing on this course to slow you down.

NETRA has enough beat to hell courses that we don't need another one! We hope everyone will leave with a smile and invite their friends next year. I can ride the gnarly stuff too but let's face it, nobody wants to drive hours to CATRA to beat the hell out of themselves and break their bikes! Especially when there may be other options for racing on the same day.

Go forth and be a force of the awesome!
kenny61 is online now   Reply With Quote