View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 01:35 AM   #44
bobzilla
Dirty Old Man

Oddometer: 887
Johns comment about REI taking it back was his subtle way of getting back at me for past and future "Boonie Bashin "

the funny thing about my chair fetish is that others often take my discarded selections and make them theirs....... but they are always one step behind..............

in the case of the ball crusher.....it seems Kevin carried it the whole way but seldom used it due to the major flaw it has.............ball crushing.

my next to last try was a two legged chair that Herc had on this trip and if I remember there were several dirt naps taken in .....or should i say, out of it

last years model was a kids chair with arms and back and drink holder that worked surprisingly well except for one small issue......... i am just a little.....ok alot too fat to fit comfortably.........Dan O used a similar model this year but it didnt have the arms or cup holder.

this year my choice was a two legged chair with 4 legs and it worked great and i was VERY happy and thought i had the PERFECT chair..............packs very small. light. and fairly stable. never bucked me out and didnt break.

I found dirt bike camping chair Nirvana ...............until the first night

and TT pulls out " this thing a friend gave me, I dont know if its any good or if I can figure out how to put it together".............

THE KERMIT chair is the real deal and worth every penny............i have chair envy the rest of the trip

you NEED a good chair to enjoy the camp fire and some spirits or herbs

01 DR Frankenbike 650
76 CB750
bobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote