View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #23
jglow OP
Two wheeled traveler

Oddometer: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLEARY View Post
Subscribed! Good stuff Dude! Great looking trails. I am interested in routes or tracks and will PM you with my info. We do monthly camping events in Arkansas and I have ridden some south of Russleville and around the Hot Springs area in the Ouachita NF but that area looks really neat. Where would be a good spot to set up camp and ride a dayride loop or two in that area?
Oleary, I got your PM. I've got a couple areas in mind and I will shoot them over to you in a bit. Thanks for coming along .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinduroman View Post
Subscribed!!

Great thread and you're doing a super job on the photos!

This is literally just out our back door and down the road a ways!! (We live in eastern OK in Poteau.)

It's been years since I've ridden Wolf Pen. I recall there being some pretty neat stuff at that park, but like you said, pretty heavy use. LOVE some of the roads you're finding!!!

GOT to get me a GPS-thingie so I can download these tracks so the wife and I can explore/enjoy them!

Vinduroman
Hey Vinduroman . I read your report from when you just picked up your WR250r, and noticed that I was riding right through some areas you had just been. If you've got the desire, a GPS is really worth the effort. Just add it to the list of other things you are buying for your new bike .

jordan
jglow is online now   Reply With Quote