View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #71
motoged OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoboy9 View Post
That is pretty much how it went Ged, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm on the left or right side of the bell curv and wondering if a bell has the same shape in Canada as it does in America but seriously we couldn't have picked a better foreigner to share this adventure with, you are a solid dude.
I also have to mention something about the pic of myself and Bobby on the ledge, I realized my father Bobzilla does care about me because you should have heard his voice telling me to get away from that ledge, it was sheer panic and pure love, well that's what I'm telling myself, it was probably more like shit... If he falls off that ledge I'm going to have to tow this bike all the way back home.

Travis,
If you aren't sure which side of the curve you are on, that might tell you something !

I think you are right about BobZ....he loves you, despite you stealing his baby from his careful watch.....

You know better than I do that BobZ's heart is bigger than the Grand Canyon....you better watch out, because his heart is opening up even more these days.....despite his occasional gruff denials of that.

Baja '05 , Baja 06/07 , Baja 08/09 , BC Alpine Single Track

motoged is offline   Reply With Quote