View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #336
Roll-sen
Hater be Hatin'

Oddometer: 132
Dude...really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial9xs View Post
I was quoted a three week delivery time and it has been almost three months...I ordered and paid in full on March 5, 2012...
And you're complaining? All of us who ordered when the Aire was first announced waited a hell of a lot longer than that. All that history is spelled out word for word through this entire thread. Myself, I ordered in March 2011 and received the product in September. 2011. Quoted the same three week turnaround as you and everyone else. I don't call this out to demean Poolside and his production schedule, rather to point out that the delays are well-documented, and frankly, should be expected by now.

I "paid my money and I took my chances" which seems to me like a reasonable expectation when ordering any product made by an inmate in their basement in their spare time. I was pleased with the product when I first received it and ran it with the steptoe mod. In the last week I've discovered a new facet to its benefits running without the steptoe mod. It's a terrific little item that has made a great bike even better. I'll order the Cool when it's available knowing I'll get it when I get it. It's not like I'm prevented from riding the bike without it.