View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #10
cjracer OP
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,949
Second batch is in the works. I hope to have them completed and ready for powder June 18th. Now is the time to get your name on one if you want in. I still have time to add more before they start bending them up.

Here are the options:

-Left side 950 SE Expedition fuel tank (950SE-EFT)

-Left side 950 SE Expedition storage Box (950SE-ESB)

-Left side 950/990 ADV Exp fuel tank (950/990ADV-EFT)

-Left side 950/990 ADV Exp Storage box (950/990ADV-ESB) $265

Powder is +$50

Currently we know the boxes work on the ADV and SE with the OEM racks(ADV) and the Wolfman Rack (SE)

Fuel tanks fit on the SE but the blinkers will most likely need to be swapped out for a shorter, stubby style version. Both bike currently tested had stubby blinkers or no blinkers.

Fuel tank size is about 1.9 gallons- This adds about 60 miles of range.

It is held in a safe secure place to keep your bike as slim as it can be.

We are still offering 2-1 pipe building options if you want to send in your OEM collector. We stock Remus Titanium Silencers. We have found these to be the strongest out there for this use and they come with a lifetime warranty, even when used in a 2-1 application. Check with other brands if they do that. Most don't.

If you have a 950/990 ADV we can set you up with the NEW Remus Roxx 2-1 system.

Confirmed Pricing is not set yet on fuel tanks or tool boxes for the SE and the Fuel tank for the ADV. I hope to have that sorted out next week. Our guess right now will be about $300-$400 depending on powder coating or bare options. There is more welding and custom parts involved to produce the tank and mounts for the SE.

If you are interested, please add your name in this thread NOW.

This info is not on our site yet.

Thank you,
Craig

cjracer screwed with this post 05-24-2012 at 04:44 PM
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote