View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #357
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,865

I've got some time here to respond properly to your most excellent post, KC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDakar View Post

You had the same ATGATT ideas that I had back then!
Wallabees are excellent riding shoes! That was 1975. From my high school yearbook.

Quote:

I'll maybe never be able to really pay PS & JJ back for all they have done for us with this project. (let alone all the other things they do around here) But, I would like to let them know that with this simple device, it has made something that I truly love and two years ago, almost completely lost being able to do, is now just a little bit easier for me to enjoy again.

I really look forward to each new development on this project. I just hope I get to see it to the end. One thing I learned (again) two years ago, you never know when your time will end. If you spend your time raining on your own parade you will miss out on the best part of your life. The part you are living right now.
I had no idea. Thanks for letting us know that, KC. I occasionally lose the focus a bit. You know, "Tell me again why I'm going this, JJ?" But when I read your comments the reason is clear.

You know, when we lobbed that thread into GSpot we had no idea where it was going to take us. Certainly there are different levels of excitement and anticipation for what's next, but I gotta say, your comments are sort of stop-me-in-my-tracks sobering. You return me to the passion and enjoyment I have for this kind of work.

Quote:

PS, I would just like to thank you for all the hard work you have done and will do to see this all the way through. With all the time you have to spend here on ADV fielding questions and bashing heads when needed. It's a wonder you get anything done at all. I have a question of my own for you, when was the last time you got out and went for a ride? I don't mean a 'test' ride, but a ride to blow the cobwebs out? Never mind, just go out sometime this weekend and get a nice ride in. You deserve it! Hell, I'm sure going to try!!!
You are welcome. And you take that ride, I'm right behind you. (Yes, just as soon as I get my gearbox and clutch squared away. ) I'm definitely getting out on a bicycle ride though.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation