View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #117
Sage and Sierra
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Day Tooooo

So, day two, not sure as the days blended together, but Ged has done an amazing job recounting the memories for me. I remember several fast sections with good roads and fantastic views. After the Devil's Anus, which I luckily survived. The Gas Station, Pizza, Local Talent place was a nice stop. Dave and I sat in chairs outside the store while we watched the boy's ride in circles, up and down the campground roads, stop and meet and rode around some more. Finally we see that the decided to stop, 10 minutes later. Dave and I decided to go across to the camp spot. As soon as we get to the camp spot someone yells over from the other side of the creek that there was a better spot over there. Since everyone else was already off their bikes and partially clothed we rode over and got the good spots. So I guess the moral of the story is to not run down and F@#$ one of them but walk over and F@#$ them all.

Of course I must explain the hammer. Since I'm new to this adventure riding stuff. I decided that a plastic hammer a few ounces, would not be noticed. Lucky for BobZ I had it as it did the job.

Good times with good friends!!!!

Sage and Sierra screwed with this post 05-26-2012 at 09:00 PM
Sage and Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote